Thursday, June 14, 2012

The little things

Today I was having just one of those days where I couldn't wait for everyone to go to bed so I could just be alone. Kaylee was very whiny and grumpy today for some reason. Bedtime rolls around and Kaylee does not want to go to bed. I finally give in and let her come in the living room with me so her daddy can get some sleep. When we sat down she asked me if we could pray. Talk about melting my heart. It's funny how I can have the most horrible day but my sweet girl can say something like that and makes anything I was stressed about go away. Kaylee likes to pray for each person in our family individually so we spent about 20 minutes praying and when we were done she got the biggest smile on her face and said thank you mommy. Thank you Lord for using my sweet, sweet daughter to show me that what I needed wasn't alone time after all. I just needed to make time for you.

2 comments:

  1. totally melted my heart...they can teach us so much can't they!?!?! sweet little girl!

    ReplyDelete